Hey, welcome back to Slick[]Ricks forums. Keep posting and enjoy your stay.

~Slick[]Ricks staff.
Hey, welcome back to Slick[]Ricks forums. Keep posting and enjoy your stay.

~Slick[]Ricks staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slick[]Ricks GunZ Quest Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Slick[]Ricks, Professional Questing Clan!
Want to join us? Head on over to the Recruiting section and post!

Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knifeslinger

Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks? Empty
PostSubject: Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?   Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 am

This guy kicked me from a quest game because he said that Slick[]Ricks was "a faggy clan." Personal vendetta or what? I mean most people are like "awesome, someone from Slick[]Ricks! There's no way we can lose now!"

Idk, just something I thought was weird.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes

kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?   Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:50 am

If you got his name I could tell you something about him. Usually they fail tryouts, hate questers.. The usual 'noobieness'
Back to top Go down
MxIxSxFxIxT

MxIxSxFxIxT

PostSubject: Re: Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?   Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:00 pm

Was it Steakiie by any chance? He got me kicked from a few games. We kicked him for swapping and inf'ing, and now hates us.
Back to top Go down
oughton42
Elite member
Elite member
oughton42

PostSubject: Re: Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?   Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:44 pm

Yeah, this definitely sounds like a failed tryout or former member.
Back to top Go down
Knifeslinger

PostSubject: Re: Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?   Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 am

It wasn't Steakiee, though I do hate that guy lol cuz he was in my old clan and Slick[]Ricks and got kicked for hacking from both. And then he whispers me all the time in game asking if I want to play with him Mad

Idk remember who it was, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
MxIxSxFxIxT

MxIxSxFxIxT

PostSubject: Re: Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?   Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:15 am

Knifeslinger wrote:
It wasn't Steakiee, though I do hate that guy lol cuz he was in my old clan and Slick[]Ricks and got kicked for hacking from both. And then he whispers me all the time in game asking if I want to play with him Mad

Idk remember who it was, but oh well.
Yeah steakiee was getting on my nerves. Eventually found him hosting an inf room, then he later confessed to swapping. I remember telling you about him when you first posted your recruit topic. pirat
Back to top Go down
Knifeslinger

PostSubject: Re: Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?   Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:09 am

Yeah I remember that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?   Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicked from a game for being in Slick[]Ricks?
Page 1 of 1