Hey, welcome back to Slick[]Ricks forums. Keep posting and enjoy your stay.

~Slick[]Ricks staff.
Hey, welcome back to Slick[]Ricks forums. Keep posting and enjoy your stay.

~Slick[]Ricks staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slick[]Ricks GunZ Quest Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Slick[]Ricks, Professional Questing Clan!
Want to join us? Head on over to the Recruiting section and post!

Wolf Team - Ultimate review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kidwiththeshoes

kidwiththeshoes

Wolf Team - Ultimate review. Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Team - Ultimate review.   Wolf Team - Ultimate review. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 am

A game that deserves it's own thread? Yes.. This game is THAT good. Some of you may be wondering, how does it work? Wolf+Human? It's a very unique game, being able to switch from wolf to human by the click of a button. Wolf is faster, can run on walls, but can only melee, which is a 2 hit kill in most cases. Human can use weapons, throw grenades, and much much more.

Weapons
The weapons are very unique, from the variety to the buyable upgrades. Make weapons amazing and, for the most part, even. Excluding the one hit sniper and P90. You can buy scopes for most guns, also a laser and many other features.

Graphics
I have no complaints, the graphics, I think, are better than a lot of games out there (Free). Good physics and good movements. Overall good controls. In the preview for the guns, the graphics are amazing. They're still amazing in game though. I really love the graphics. Also provides a very LOW lag. I can play the whole day without ANY lag. Very good for 'slower' computers.

Hackers?
I have yet to come across anyone who deserves the term "hacker". Most people are legit players, some better than others. I don't think hackers a problem in this game.

Servers
There are a bunch of servers, but one main one, which I'd recommend people using. A lot of rooms to choose from. If there are none open (rare), you can always make your own, it fills up very quickly.

Maps
I love the maps, very detailed and fun to play. There are also many different maps. Takes a while to play them all. The maps aren't gigantic, so no getting lost ^_^.

Modes
The modes in this game are extremely fun, from plant the bomb, to capture the base/flag. Also unique modes such as ice hold (like ice tag) and wolf vs human. Always things to do, it really never gets boring.

So in the long run, this game is amazing. I'd recommend it to anyone, trust me!

Screen Shots
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. Wolfteam-enemy-wolf-main
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. Wolf-team-screenshotWolf Team - Ultimate review. Win%21
Back to top Go down

Wolf Team - Ultimate review.
Page 1 of 1