Hey, welcome back to Slick[]Ricks forums. Keep posting and enjoy your stay.

~Slick[]Ricks staff.
Hey, welcome back to Slick[]Ricks forums. Keep posting and enjoy your stay.

~Slick[]Ricks staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slick[]Ricks GunZ Quest Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Slick[]Ricks, Professional Questing Clan!
Want to join us? Head on over to the Recruiting section and post!

Innovation Quest Tournament Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MxIxSxFxIxT

MxIxSxFxIxT

Innovation Quest Tournament Application Empty
PostSubject: Innovation Quest Tournament Application   Innovation Quest Tournament Application EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:13 am

http://innovation.darkbb.com/clan-chat-f5/innovation-quest-tournament-application-t300.htm

Lets show the GunZ community how good we are. I'd like to see more Slick[]Ricks members signing up for this. pirat
Back to top Go down
babygirl911
Elite member
Elite member

PostSubject: Re: Innovation Quest Tournament Application   Innovation Quest Tournament Application EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:18 am

seems fun^_^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chihakuryu
Elite member
Elite member

PostSubject: Re: Innovation Quest Tournament Application   Innovation Quest Tournament Application EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:32 am

Thanks for posting this ^.^v Also something cool below is the message I got from GM_Xander about my events ^.^v

Well thanks for the kind words =) Players like you make it worth it. I really like that you try to get the community more involved. I try my best but there is only so much a GM can do, it really takes members of the community to get together and make stuff happen. Keep up the good work =)

So far 25 clans are involved in this tourny ^.^v The more members the better the competition ^.^v
Back to top Go down
MxIxSxFxIxT

MxIxSxFxIxT

PostSubject: Re: Innovation Quest Tournament Application   Innovation Quest Tournament Application EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 am

chihakuryu wrote:
Thanks for posting this ^.^v Also something cool below is the message I got from GM_Xander about my events ^.^v

Well thanks for the kind words =) Players like you make it worth it. I really like that you try to get the community more involved. I try my best but there is only so much a GM can do, it really takes members of the community to get together and make stuff happen. Keep up the good work =)

So far 25 clans are involved in this tourny ^.^v The more members the better the competition ^.^v

You really are making a big difference in the GunZ community, I'm glad I got to meet you.
Hope to see a lot more Slick[]Ricks members signing up. pirat
Back to top Go down
chihakuryu
Elite member
Elite member

PostSubject: Re: Innovation Quest Tournament Application   Innovation Quest Tournament Application EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm

check out the post about the brackets here.

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?p=6886062#post6886062

let me know for those who are already signed up which bracket you would like me to place you in. also, I'll still accept applicants so if you would like to join in on the tourny let me know.
Back to top Go down
chihakuryu
Elite member
Elite member

PostSubject: Re: Innovation Quest Tournament Application   Innovation Quest Tournament Application EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:59 pm

not sure if everyone in slickricks is aware but the tourny has started. All the info can be found here

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=615796
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes

kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: Innovation Quest Tournament Application   Innovation Quest Tournament Application EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 pm

chihakuryu wrote:
not sure if everyone in slickricks is aware but the tourny has started. All the info can be found here

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=615796

Woo!!
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes

kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: Innovation Quest Tournament Application   Innovation Quest Tournament Application EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innovation Quest Tournament Application   Innovation Quest Tournament Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Innovation Quest Tournament Application
Page 1 of 1