Hey, welcome back to Slick[]Ricks forums. Keep posting and enjoy your stay.

~Slick[]Ricks staff.
Hey, welcome back to Slick[]Ricks forums. Keep posting and enjoy your stay.

~Slick[]Ricks staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slick[]Ricks GunZ Quest Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Slick[]Ricks, Professional Questing Clan!
Want to join us? Head on over to the Recruiting section and post!

Renkan/BossHunters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renkan

Renkan/BossHunters Empty
PostSubject: Renkan/BossHunters   Renkan/BossHunters EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 am

Hey guys, I joined this clan on my alt character BossHunters2. My main is Renkan in Innovation and I have a couple accomplishments to my name (and by that I mean screenies and youtube vids) My real name is Jay, if you ever need help or just want to quest ask me, I will be up for it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
MxIxSxFxIxT

MxIxSxFxIxT

Renkan/BossHunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renkan/BossHunters   Renkan/BossHunters EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:32 am

Nice to have you in the clan man. pirat
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes

kidwiththeshoes

Renkan/BossHunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renkan/BossHunters   Renkan/BossHunters EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:08 am

Hello chief.
Back to top Go down
chihakuryu
Elite member
Elite member

Renkan/BossHunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renkan/BossHunters   Renkan/BossHunters EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm

although I'm not in slick[]ricks (wish I was in it lol), welcome ^.^v

Renkan is pretty pro ^.^v If I remember correctly, I'm the one who recruited him to Innovation ^.^v

He may also be my replacement for Inno NA admin (although that is just speculation). ^.^v

but ya, good luck.

I'd like to join Slick[]Ricks but I'm currently helping two other clans with questing TT.TT

I'm in 5 clans, all admin or leader in them lol.
Back to top Go down
Renkan

Renkan/BossHunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renkan/BossHunters   Renkan/BossHunters EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Lol me and Chiha were friends before I joined Inno a long ways back. Chiha, Im working on soloing page 41 prison, once I do it right once, can you record me doing it again?
Back to top Go down
chihakuryu
Elite member
Elite member

Renkan/BossHunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renkan/BossHunters   Renkan/BossHunters EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:21 am

Renkan wrote:
Lol me and Chiha were friends before I joined Inno a long ways back. Chiha, Im working on soloing page 41 prison, once I do it right once, can you record me doing it again?

ya of course ^.^v If you need practice we can do some duos too ^.^v prison 4 solo is always fun ^.^v (oh and I'll put rock music next time for the vid lol)
Back to top Go down
Renkan

Renkan/BossHunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renkan/BossHunters   Renkan/BossHunters EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 am

That would be great man, I do need some help though, I got to the fourth stage and I got all the way for the last spawn to appear and it happened to be a red lizard and it spawned right behind me and killed me >.>
Back to top Go down
chihakuryu
Elite member
Elite member

Renkan/BossHunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renkan/BossHunters   Renkan/BossHunters EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Renkan wrote:
That would be great man, I do need some help though, I got to the fourth stage and I got all the way for the last spawn to appear and it happened to be a red lizard and it spawned right behind me and killed me >.>

dang that really sucks. ya doing it with two people (when soloing) is easiest since the other person can watch the back of the soloer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renkan/BossHunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renkan/BossHunters   Renkan/BossHunters Empty

Back to top Go down

Renkan/BossHunters
Page 1 of 1